2015 Marvel Film Rankings - Iron Man - Number 6

Posted by Jeff Labels: ,



Iron Man
Released 2008
Final Score: 27.5/34
Jeff: 21/34
Critics: 33/34
Audience: 31/34
Rating 29/34

2014: 28/32

After being held captive in an Afghan cave, an industrialist creates a unique weaponized suit of armor to fight against evil. This leads him to conflict within his own company

What the critics said: Director Jon Favreau and star Robert Downey make this smart, high impact superhero movie one that even non-comics fans can enjoy.

What I said: Good Film, but I am still not a Tony Stark Fan

Call it my personal bias, but I am not a big fan of Tony Stark and it shows in my rankings, but not necessarily in it overall position in these rankings.  I would have had to rank this film 8 places higher to have it climb to number 5 and 13 (top spot) to get to number 4, but that's as high as this movie could go.       
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment