Director Coulson's Wall Art

Posted by Jeff Labels: ,

Director Coulson - Sleep walking Image
In the closing sequence from the first season finale we see newly appointed Director Phil Coulson apparently doodling on the wall, I knew I have seen this image before.

Screen Capture - Episode 1.04 Eye Spy.
Look Familiar?    In Episode 1.04 "Eye Spy" when Grant Ward wearing the goggles enters the science lab and records what he sees on the wall.


I know I have seen it somewhere else before than.

I apologize for this not being so clear, but its the best image I could capture, the writing on the tomb door seen in the trailer of Guardians of the Galaxy appears to have similar annotations/writing on it.   I also believe that I saw writing on the wall of the tomb similar to the writing see in Episode Eye Spy, but it was in the UK extended Chris Pratt teaser trailer or something like that which I cannot find as my search fu is currently weak.

EDIT:
From Episode 14 - TAHITI
Note the writing on the chest of the Blue Alien, looks like the writing on the walls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment