Rating the Marvel Universe on Film - Number 21

Posted by Jeff Labels: ,

The Amazing Spider-Man 2


Released: 2014
Final Score: 12/32
Jeff's Score: 17/32

Peter Parker runs the gauntlet as the mysterious company Oscorp sends up a slew of supervillains against him, impacting on his life.

What the Critics Said: While the cast is outstanding and the special effects are top-notch, the latest installment of the Spidey saga suffers from an unfocused narrative and an overabundance of characters.

What I Said: Did I pay money to go see this?

I am going to be honest and say this movie just came out and I have to depend on what I saw in the theater for this ranking.   The music and background noise were too loud, the movie plodded along and never built any momentum.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment