New Avengers: Age of Ultron footage to premiere during Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted by Jeff Labels: , ,


The original plan was for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to have the exclusive premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser trailer during this weeks episode.   Hydra ruined the plans of Mouse and Men leaking the trailer, incredibly poor quality trailer I might add, so Marvel realizing to get ahead of the leak released the official trailer.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. just cannot seem to catch a break.

The official trailer had 35 million views in the first 24 hours and nearly 50 million views in 48 hours.   Shattering every record about teaser trailer views online.

Marvel announced last night new footage will be aired during Tuesday evening's episode of  Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in place of the teaser trailer.
Rumor suggest that Marvel Studios was prepared for such a contingency already.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment