Jeremy Renner - Hawkeye

Posted by Jeff Labels: , , , ,

It never fails, movie star is out promoting a different movie and as a cast member of the Marvel Universe you get asked about Marvel Movies.   Earlier this week it was Robert Downey Jr. promoting his latest film The Judge and he gets asked questions about Iron Man 4 even when the interviewer is Ellen DeGeneres.   Next up is Jeremy Renner who is promoting his latest film Kill the Messenger.

When Jeremy Renner was asked about the possibility of a solo Hawkeye movie he responded:

In the last [forthcoming] Avengers: Age of Ultron, we got to dive into him some more. Very excited about the outcome of it, and where it can go in the future. But all I can do is want. And that's all I can do. It all comes down to the content, and really how the puppeteers at Marvel can manifest a story that's worthy of a solo movie. Not sure what that is, or how that is, but I'm confident they can do whatever they want, if they want to do it. And I'd be game.
Hum let me think a moment what would be an interesting Hawkeye storyline.   I know something will hit me like an arrow to the heart.


You know now that I think about it...  Maybe ...


Someone is coming to Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this fall, Bobbi Morse - Barton, aka Mockingbird, and is being played by Adrianne Palicki who is fairly well known name.  

For those not familiar with the Character, a SHIELD agent who specializes in hunting down corrupt SHIELD agents, she marries Clint Barton, AKA Hawkeye, and have a son named Francis.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment