Jeremy Renner - Appearance on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. not impossible

Posted by Jeff Labels: ,

A second interview with Jeremy Renner was published and in the course of the interview Jeremy Renner, Clint Barton/Hawkeye in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, was asked about the possibility of appearing on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show.

I guess, again - those are questions that are tough to really answer, because it's above my pay grade, haha! It's not something I sit and think about. But I suppose if it was offered up, there's an outside chance it could happen. I haven't seen the show, so I don't know how it works, but I'm sure the folks at Marvel have ideas, and when they're strong enough, they'll bring 'em to me. But I love me some Clark Gregg, he's so great. We killed him and brought him back to life to do Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., he's so good!

Earlier I posted comments from the first interview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment