Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin

Posted by Jeff Labels: , , , ,

Back in June when Marvel announced that Vincent D'Onofrio (Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Full Metal Jacket) my only worry was that he didn't really feel like King Pin.

To be honest I felt the same way when Michael Clarke Duncan played The Kingpin in the 2003 20th Century Fox theatrical release.  Not the Michael Clarke Duncan awesome voice and screen presence was an issue, rather could he make a believable Kingpin.   As I am one of like 5 people on the planet that doesn't hate the 2003 Daredevil movie in its entirety I will leave it up to you to decide on Michael Clarke Duncan.

Yesterday I came across this press release photo of Vincent D'Onofrio at the release party of the Judge and you know what, he truly looks like The King Pin.

Courtesy of Getty Images

 
That worry I guess is done for now.
 
 
Since talking about Marvel's Daredevil, here is the logo released yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment