Rumor - Has Marvel found thier Captain Marvel - Part II

Posted by Jeff Labels: , ,

This morning I shared what I am sure will be the first of many rumors on Captain Marvel Casting.   Not even 24 hours later and we have more rumor and innuendos.

Jessica Chastain spoke with MTV while promoting her latest film, Intersteller.

“We’ve [Marvel] talked about aligning our forces in the future. And here’s the thing with me… If you’re going to be in a superhero movie, you only get one chance. You’re that character forever. So why do a superhero movie and play the boring civilian?”
Originally cast as Maya Hansen in Iron Man 3 Jessica had to drop out due to scheduling conflict.   She has kept on solid terms with Marvel if she is talking to them about another part.   When pressed during the interview she added:

“There was one thing. I don’t want to say too much – but there was one thing, there was a possibility in the future of the character becoming… And I was like, ‘I understand that, but I want to do it now.’ ”
IMHO - She is not the actor I would cast for Carol Danvers, even if she went blonde she doesn't have the look.  

So if not Captain Marvel than who?
Corystlia Amaqulin Maximoff, The Inhuman Princess who spends time with the Fantastic Four before marrying Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver).

We have heard rumors that we will be introduced to the Inhumans sooner rather than later.   There is potential that if Jessica were to sign a contract she could appear in Avengers: Age of Ultron.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment