Wolverine 3 - Hugh Jackman's last appearance

Posted by Jeff Labels: , ,

In an interview with SFX Hugh Jackman indicates that the next Wolverine film will most likely be his last as the Iconic Hero

Hugh Jackman as Logan in X-Men 2000
"I don't know yet. We're talking it through. I still am very ambitious for the character. And tonally I feel like we corrected the ship with the last one. But I feel we can still go further, in a way. If I did another one I'm 99.9% sure it would be the last, so that will inform what it is for me."
 Current rumors have James Mangold and Hugh Jackman discussing the "Old Man Logan" story line, set 50 years in the future.  However the problem with the storyline is it greatly involves characters outside of the X-Men Universe (Hulk, Hawkeye, amongst others).     Yet personally I wouldn't be shocked if the third Wolverine Movie was the Death of Wolverine. 

I also believe that if approached Hugh Jackman would reprise his role as Wolverine for an cross-over film in the Avengers.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment