Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3

Posted by Jeff Labels:

Season 3 logo
Some Information on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the potential spinoffs was released today as ABC announced its TV lineup for next season.


 The Official Synopsis of Season 3 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been released by ABC Television today.

Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) embarks on a deadly new secret mission to protect the world from new threats in the wake of SHIELD's wars with Hydra and a rogue faction of Inhumans.

Returning "SHIELD" cast members include Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

"Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" will keep its 9 p.m. Tuesday night time slot in the fall. "Agent Carter" will again fill in "SHIELD's" midseason hiatus in the same time slot.

Paul Lee President of ABC Television Entertainment added some information on the two potential Spinoffs and Stand Alone Project.

 “We absolutely love those characters on S.H.I.E.L.D. We think S.H.I.E.L.D. hit its creative stride this year.” He continued “We thought the right thing now is to leave them on S.H.I.E.L.D., because S.H.I.E.L.D. is so strong on the moment.”

It is pretty clear that he and others in the ABC Television Entertainment office felt that keeping Nick Blood and Adrianne Palicki on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. created a stronger product that two separate shows, at least for now.
I did not believe for a second that the Mockingbird and Hunter was DOA rather that the timing was suspect and I feel vindicated on that regard. 

When Lee was questioned on the potential John Ridley project he responded:
“I can’t talk about the John Ridley one, other than to say that he’s working on it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment